ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

a birthday wish

The past couple of weeks is mixed business & pleasure "busy-bee" for hubby & me, nevertheless its productive and a good way to start 2010.
December to January are the celebrating months for me, aside from christmas and new year my birthday falls a week after 1st jan... So every time I feel my birthday is somehow a few weeks to count I literally get excited and always have that "happy" feeling. I dont know why but since I was a kid I have always been way way way excited about getting older (",) Anyway, it's a tradition to write a wish list, it may come true or not I am just happy that I'll be a year older and a year wiser.

SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER
* I have a long eyelashes and everytime someone does my make up they tell me to flaunt it *

ANOTHER LONGCHAMP BAG IN WHITE/BEIGE
* It is my very 1st signature bag back in highschool and I am a big fan of this ever reliable bag, I have it in 4 colors and sizes. So adding 1 more won't hurt but this time with print of the eiffel tower :) *


PINK BED SHEET SET
* Our home is all white now and pink sheets looks so chic & vintage *

VINTAGE CAMERA
* Been looking for this over a year now and on my bestfriends trip to Paris I hope she could find one for me in vintage stores *
CUTE PUPPY
* Not a dog fan but seeing this puppy made me want to have one *
Of course a better 2010 for everyone and good health for me & my family.
Will be posting the christmas and new year pics in the coming days.
Felice Anno Nuovo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails