ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Friday, December 11, 2009

rainy & yellow day

* * it's raining yey * *

i missed blogging and of course my fellow bloggers, lately didn't have time to do this as i am swamped with work and christmas shopping :( and i got sick few days back becoz of the change of weather. So today, we decided not to miss the rain and the cold weather outside so we head out to deliver orders to my beautiful customers - mavic, tam and of course met up with anna which i enjoyed our chat as usual. Then off to burjuman for the runway art fashion show. Had a very bad dinner at an italian cafe & restau :( i soooo love italian food but the dish we ordered didn't impress me at all and i ended up eating again when we got home.
my favorite bright yellow jacket from Splash (2008 collection), beige mini dress from forever 21, long pearl necklace from My Strawberry Shop which will be available on Jan 1 (",), classic quilted bag from My Strawberry Shop, Chanel earrings and my new wedge sandal bootie from My Strawberry Shop...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails