ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

What better way to start the year than spending it with the people who I consider family in Dubai. My bestfriend & our hubbies plus coco robert had dinner at Madinat Jumeirah and waited for the official countdown and watched the spectacular fireworks.

Channeled the 50's look and had a stepford-tacular night...
Dress from h&m, purple suede flats from My Strawberry Shop, purple oversized clutch from Splash, red pashmina from Istanbul and pearl accessories to complete the glitzy look.

my inspiration for the new year ... Barbie teamed up with Comme des Garçons








My favorite couple! love you bebs
To my husband, i love you for being the greatest.

Dear 2010, please be a better year than 2009 :)
Have a prosperous 2010 everyone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty sweetie! happy new year! ♥

R I A said...

thanks girl :) i hope u had a fabulous nye. muah

Related Posts with Thumbnails