ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Monday, November 30, 2009

clinton & shakespeare






Hon & i went to watch a play on Shakespeare last 1st week of november but with a twist of comedy in madinat jumeirah. Had a quick bite at noodle house then off to the play. It was fun & a new experience but didn't like it much as some jokes are a bit lame and I gues asian's as myself has a different level of sense of humor compare to british comedy.



But the best thing about this day was BILL CLINTON... While waiting for teo at one of the souvenir shops upon stepping out I actually got to experience a face to face with the ex US president Bill Clinton - no pictures though - my cam was with teo and I find it embarassing if I use my blackberry to take a pic hahaha :) so I guess the memory of seeing in person this white haired, humble & influential man will do for now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails