ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Monday, November 23, 2009

art of letting go

Here in Dubai most women are under-priveleged with living space so having a walk-in closet especially for expats are so impossible. We just have to live with what we have and be creative to accomodate all the hauls & addiction to shoes, bags, accessories & clothes. But for me, I have learned to embrace the art letting go :( for us girls everything we own are priceless no matter if it is a non designer price tag, we could not just let go which our partners or men generally would not understand and we speak of words such as...

  • I might get thin and this _ _ _ could still fit

  • This could be perfect in some occassion "in the future"

  • Oh no! I used this dress when I met my husband

  • These are my lucky _ _ _

I know how difficult to let go of our so called "possessions" but since I started joining flea markets, I realized that "letting go" is not that bad. But of course with a dollar $$$$ sign in my eyes. So from last year I have disposed all the items which I have not used for more than a year and made room in my closet for upcoming good buys plus I earned extra CASH.

Just looking at these photos makes me drool and want want want one... oh i miss my manila home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreaming of my own walk-in closet!!! more room for shoes that i get from you!!! hahahah =D

R I A said...

@mariyah - you are a certified shoe-aholic :) have you wore your new and gorgeous booties?

Anonymous said...

hi ria. nope, but i will be this week!!! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails