ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

me time




it was a well deserved pamper day for me! a very busy week and major cleaning of our home. decided to visit nail spa (dubai mall) - my favorite mini get away... i feel very at ease and at home coz their staff are soooo friendly, excellent service, facilities are top class and they make you feel like a new born after their treatments. once you step out, it's like no one can make me mad for an hour with the feeling of lightness & i'm fully calm.






my murdered nails from re-organizing and major cleaning of our home... huhuhu! but thanks to nail spa they are revived :)



had a french mani & pedi, full arms & leg wax, eyebrows & head neck massage... a total bliss! lunch with hubby at organic food & cafe - spaghetti bolognese with brown bread & stir fried tofu with brown rice. yum...




wore a forever 21 tube floral dress, to give it a new look i wore a white tank top underneath, neverfull bag and white sandals from urban behavior which 2 of my friends have the same exact color and style :) love em.
Ended the day with a taro milk tea, which we went all the way to outlet mall just to get 1. For asians these are a treat with the pearls hmmmmm nirvana!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails