ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Monday, November 23, 2009

organized & obsessed

Feeling "martha stewart" lately, why? I am obsessed with this ikea krus plastic containers. I bought around 4 initially to organize our pantry and see how it goes - that was yesterday and today instead of having my lunch I drove to ikea and bought like more than a dozen of them. In different sizes and for all sorts of functions. call me crazy but they are like pringles "once you pop you can't stop"... Now I am hooked with organizing, not that I am not organized but the O.C type, like per color and function.

Here are some of the O.C. dilemma I did:
  • Organized the sweetener per color - pink, blue & yellow

  • Created a baking box - yes all the ingredients I use for baking has its own box

  • Pasta, beans, glutenous rice, sugar, flour and more has its own sealed container

  • Labelled everything

My next project will be our closet, I am still thinking whether to get a new one this week and get shelves that I can classify the clothes per color or per design hmmmm I'll keep you all posted. By the way I have convinced hubby to get a new bed yey! we spent 2 hours in the bedroom section of ikea just to see and scrutinize all their bed frames and we ended up not buying one haha... i want to see the other stores like INDEX, Homes r' us, Home center or Pan emirates and see if they have some good stuff i might want. But it will definitely be finished this week, coz the painting job is ON for Friday. I'm excited to have a great time painting the house with honey...

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, I love Ikea... wish there is an Ikea store in Manila. Everytime I'm in the US, I spend hours inside the store. I can relate to the OC part of your personality. Well, I guess it's good to be organized right?

R I A said...

@leah - i agree IKEA is one of the happiest place on earth :) you can spend hours inside their huge store and not a visit your shopping bag will be empty... i heard they were opening one 2 years ago i just dont know what happened... being organized will help us think clearly and a great way to spend long holidays too... re-organize and re-decorate your house! thanks for visiting my site sweetie.. love your new skirt :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails