ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Best Holiday Ever: Ski Trip Uludag, Bursa (Turkiye)

* * * A WHITE CHRISTMAS * * *
Of all the places we've travelled, our christmas trip to Turkey was so far the best and super fun trip we ever had! I want to share with you how much we enjoyed the trip.











Traveling is a passion my hubby and I share. We discover new things, explore new experience, eat local food and enjoy the thrill of being in a different culture.
What is your best holiday so far?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so cool!!! =D love the photos sweetie, looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I'm curious as to when we will eventually hit the ratio of $0.01 to 1 Gigabyte.

I eagerly wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte harddisk, hahaha. But for now I will be content with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]R4i[/url] Net5s)

Related Posts with Thumbnails