ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Monday, January 4, 2010

catsuit

Got to love my husband for spoiling me weeks before my birthday :) last week I had a shopping spree for an hour as time limit was the condition but it was fun and favoring him was that I am dead tired from work so I kinda' finished in like 45 mins all spent in H&M. No matter if 4ever 21, new look & bershka was calling my name, I feel like embracing my bed already. Then yesterday I got to shop for my "birthday dress" - well it's a catsuit like what Anne is wearing and been looking for one in topshop but it was from their previous collection so no chance to get it. Luckily forever21 has something like it and i loooove it coz its something I know will not go out of fashion and its black so it can be for day or night.





Thinking of having brunch for my birthday, still checking out on good outdoor restau as venue.

Ciao...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails