ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

daily date with moi

I decided to be more active in the blog scene as a new year resolution, with my everyday workwear outfit instead of reviews... I'm just trying to figure out the perfect spot where no one will see me camwhoring and I can pull off a perfect shot. Our date starts tomorrow and I have ransacked my closet to find the hidden pieces I almost forgot having them. Managed to prepare what I'll be wearing for this week only, the night was too short to actually go in to every clothes I wore.







2009 was a roller coaster ride, I got through it though... along the way I met new friends, got a new job, knew myself well, discovered who are my true friends, bonded & a stronger relationship with GOD, appreciated small details, a breakthrough for my passion for fashion and loved my husband even more! So to 2010, I'm ready for you coz I have my GOD with me through this journey.


I made a more realistic and do'able resolution rather than the usual (",)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, me excited!!! =D

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.

Related Posts with Thumbnails