ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

what's with the bow tie

goodmorning ladies! 1st working day of the week for most ...





Born in the 80's but my mom told me I might had a past life sometime during the 40's to 60's, because I'm inlove & passionate with how the women dresses up during this era (that's how they tease me back home). While my mom wears gladiator heels, cropped bf jeans, moderrn cut dress & colorful watches, here I am trying to convert and re-live the fashion of the 40's.



For our 1st date, I am wearing an oversized white shirt, stradivarius; layered black skirt, zara; cinched the shirt with a black belt, ferragamo (which I own for 13 years now); black bow sling back heels, charles & keith; maroon handbag, YSL; and my custom made bow tie, by yours truly (it's a sneak peek on what to expect in MY STRAWBERRY SHOP).





Keep it simple on the make-up, basic black eye liner to create an illussion that my eyes are not chinky, the line at my lower lid is half black and half white. A red lipstick to match my toe nails & bag. Try to look into your closet and take advantage of the weather as this the only time you can layer up.

I love to overdress at the start of the week, it's like my dose of career vitamins. I guess a hat will be on my next list for a re-run of this outfit and get the feel of a TRUE HOLLYWOOD GLAM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me love the bow tie!!! cant wait! =D and goodness, the outfit is perfect. looking great as always sweetie!

R I A said...

@mahryska - i love the bow tie too, reliving the hollywood glam :) still have to work on the photos though hehehe... im not as talented as you are :( ... loving my new site... tnx

Related Posts with Thumbnails