ONLINE VIEWERS

Thanks for visiting my blog. Share your thoughts, leave a comment!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review: Sweet Stuff

Having a sweet tooth gives me the cravings for desserts and one of my favorites are cupcakes, though I know how to bake them there would be times that I am just too tired to bake and needed a sugar booster immidiately. Last night, I just had noodles for dinner so a sugar delight would be a treat.


* * Photo from www.timeoutdubai.com * *






Timeout Dubai did a feature on this new cupcake store in Jumeirah called SWEET STUFF... It's very easy to find coz its right next to The One store and Roadster Diner. We came 9.30pm and they closed at 10pm so there were only a few selections left. I ordered the usual "Red Velvet" and "Carrot Cupcake".





TASTE: The red velvet lacks that "red velvety" taste I got used to with Sugar Daddy, but their sponge is moist so its okay and I recommend this for those who are not into sweets but would like to experience a cupcake. Looooooooveeee the Carrot Cupcake, as I said the sponge is moist so it tastes really good plus the icing "heaven yum". Will definitely go back and taste other flavors.





VENUE: It's pink & very dainty... They have wall paintings made by a friend of the owner and if you want to buy some of her paintings her contact details are there. The staff is very friendly, she was so accomodating to answer all our questions about this and that! :)


Oh and they also sell candies from the U.S. like tootsie roll (6 AED), bazooka joe (12 AED a box), nerds (12 aed a box) and more... So if you don't want the crowded Dubai Mall to get some candies, try to visit Sweet Stuff.







The lovely ladies behind the good stuff:

Enjoy a cupcake and ignore the calories once in a while :)

4 comments:

ANNA DE LEON said...

iam going to go and check this out ria. I normally head to kitsch after downing shawarmas. hehehe

R I A said...

yeah super love their carrot cupcake :)

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become one with our daily lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS KwZa)

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your riasoriano.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

Related Posts with Thumbnails